Skype
vanilla_daze

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

-\_/-

Though you my frind are a wounderful artist/animater/voice actor I have to say I am VERY disapointed in you. Your previous works were of the highist calaber in comady, but now. Now you have failed meh. You could have made it funny by making fun of how Jorge is such a momma's boy, or how Emile likes to play wit his "knife", or even have Kats booies grow over consecutive frames, but no. You had to make an animation of random as DORKS that would have (and did in your animation) sex with game disk its self just to show thier love/support of the game. why. Why did you have to disapoint me in such a manner. Shit my GF could have fuck the guy she cheated on me with in front of my face while I was tied down, and STILL not have felt as disapointed as I do now. I do give you a one after all this becaouse you are the almighty Egoraptor and more then likely make a better "Awsome" animation later.

Madness Card Commercial Madness Card Commercial

Yo!

Were did you get that song?

zmatrix responds:

I can't remeber

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

From a Christians point of view. . . . .

That was . . . . . . . AWESOME!!!!! I love the whole "Christ gone wild, and WINS" thing. I have to admit, the animations were ok, but the story and song MORE then made up for it. Hope to see more from you.

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

AWSOME!

I first thought, "Random funniness. Cool." Then you put RvB in there and it is now just KICK ASS! make more, don't stop their too good.

Lilium Lilium

Ah, Lilium. . . .

You still have my heart forever and all,
For you see I am stuck in a stall,
This stall is called life from most you see,
But I must say it cant be for me,
I loved this time,
Until this date,
For, Sweet Lilium, you'll suffer the same fate.
Sincerly yours,
Brother
You see I love rime. If there is help to be needed let me know.Plus I LOVE the Animetions and I eill forever love this song.

Electro Gypsy Electro Gypsy

WOW!

I cant belive how intinsly SICK that was!
^-^

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

WtF!?!?!?!?!

This had to be the BEST vid on nG I've ever seen. I especialy think the END is Frikin funnay as all hell!