Skype
vanilla_daze

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

-\_/-

Though you my frind are a wounderful artist/animater/voice actor I have to say I am VERY disapointed in you. Your previous works were of the highist calaber in comady, but now. Now you have failed meh. You could have made it funny by making fun of how Jorge is such a momma's boy, or how Emile likes to play wit his "knife", or even have Kats booies grow over consecutive frames, but no. You had to make an animation of random as DORKS that would have (and did in your animation) sex with game disk its self just to show thier love/support of the game. why. Why did you have to disapoint me in such a manner. Shit my GF could have fuck the guy she cheated on me with in front of my face while I was tied down, and STILL not have felt as disapointed as I do now. I do give you a one after all this becaouse you are the almighty Egoraptor and more then likely make a better "Awsome" animation later.

Madness Card Commercial Madness Card Commercial

Yo!

Were did you get that song?

zmatrix responds:

I can't remeber

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

From a Christians point of view. . . . .

That was . . . . . . . AWESOME!!!!! I love the whole "Christ gone wild, and WINS" thing. I have to admit, the animations were ok, but the story and song MORE then made up for it. Hope to see more from you.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

MEL!?!?!

I haven't seen him in EVER! GREAT game! btw PyromaniacsAnonymous is totally right, it should.

Halloween 3 FX Halloween 3 FX

NICE!

Brilliant use of creepy in this one man. Trippy and fun to listen to. Great job dude, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

axeFX responds:

cheers man

Fucking Metal (farcrydx) Fucking Metal (farcrydx)

?!?!?!

One of the best things I've heard in a while.